Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas Catch up!!

Look who got into Grandmas chocolate



A Red Neck Christmans

We go to St. David every year and spend Christmas with my husbands family. Yes, no one make fun of me, I actually love my inlaws. They decorated their tree with Dr. Pepper cans and used ammo rounds. It also snowed down there and was very beautiful.




I would like to thank my husband for introducing soda to my daughter. She loves it.




Our Brooks Family Christmas Party

My dad puts a lot of planning into these parties. Me and him always make a treasure map that leads all over the park and makes the kids do ridiculous things and dress up funny before they get their treasure.







9 comments:

Rich Angie said...

Love them...so funny!!!

What's for dinner? said...

I love the christmas tree!! I wish I had somewhere to travel to for christmas.

Heidi said...

so cute.. i love the redneck christmas tree.. so dang funny!!

ashley said...

How fun are the treasure hunts. Love that! AND that tree. Cracks me up. Good 'ol St. David. I had no idea your in-laws were from there. I grew up so close to Mack......maybe even played his school in Jr High sports.

Crow Family said...

Seriously, that tree is awesome. Sounds like you guys had a great Holiday season. I can't believe Brooklyn's in nursery!! dang time flies

Rhoton Fam... said...

Bryan and I actually like the idea about the christmas tree! That's great! I'm glad you had a fun christmas!

Mindful Mothering said...

Brooklyn's chocolate face is classic... love it:)

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, in her chocolate face picture, Brooklyn has your exact expression of delight! :) Love it.

The Allans said...

Alright Keri, you are a blog slacker...we need some updates.