Wednesday, December 3, 2008

A Day in the Life of Brooklyn and Keri

This is how I found Brooklyn one night. The funny thing was that I didn't do a thing, I just wanted some peace and quiet so I just left her there. Am I a bad mom or a smart mom? She had opened and licked each sucker. I left it there for like two days. Good thing the Mahers are cleaning my carpets next week.

Yesterday Brooklyn emptied out about two gallons of water onto the kitchen floor. I heard Mack yelling her name and she bolted for the other room leaving wet footprints throughout the house. Then later I found wet toilet paper wads on the bathroom wall. Are you 17 months or 17 years. My kid scares me sometimes.




Just a couple of really cute boys rocking out at Treys birthday party. No really boys, Calm Down!!




Mack set up a swing for Brooklyn in the garage. Here is a gimpse into how dirty her feet are every day. I think it's cute.




Happy Halloween! Brooky was a cute lady bug.

9 comments:

Rich Angie said...

She's so darn cute. And funny. She's totally your daughter.

Kelli and Craig said...

Definetely a smart mom!

benandchayfuller said...

I say a smart mom. It wasn't too harmful! She is so dang cute :)

Kasey said...

I don't know about the cutest card ever. Yours was pretty cute too!I'm so excited to get back on track with the gym. We need to plan every Monday for sure. I think that will motivate us both. And if we can meet again, bonus!

Kasey said...

And I concur with Angie~~~Brooklyn is totally yours!

The Haggartons said...

I think you are doing a great job! Save the tantrums for the really bad stuff. I've never pulled the wrappers off of all the suckers and tried each one before, but i have taken bites out of all the chocolates in a box and put them back. It makes sense to me.

Rhoton Fam... said...

She is so cute!!! And I'm going with the smart mom!

The Allans said...

Where are some updates? I need to see new pictures of that cutie.

Kelley M. said...

hahahah - you didn't tell me this when you called!! what a riot...i'm going to changed our slogan to: we can even clean up 2-day old suckers!! but that could mean a lot of things...oh dear, I better stop while I'm ahead. that little brooklyn cracks me up!