Sunday, November 16, 2008

Life is Flying By

I have to admit that these pictures turned out well. They are all from my cell phone.








Brooklyn is now at the age where she recognizes what she wants and fights for it. She opened the closet door and saw a baby doll that she is getting for Christmas. She screamed baby over and over again. I finally gave in and gave it to her. She has been attached to that doll ever since.

We've been busy. Me and Angie have been selling our baby stuff at boutiques. It's been really fun. Brooklyn is talking more and more. It is so fun to understand more of what she is saying and better communicate with her. I also love the fact that her hair is long enough for pig tails. A true little girl.

7 comments:

Rich Angie said...

Love that Brooky girl! She is growing up way too fast...

These pretzels are making me thirsty...

from Acorn to Oaktree said...

I can't believe how big she's getting! And she's so cute!!! I got your message, sorry I haven't had a chance to get back to you. As soon as I get a free minute!

Rhoton Fam... said...

She is so so cute!! We can't believe how much she looks like you!!

The Tate's said...

So cute!! I love when they start talking...well most of the time. It is fun to see what they are thinking in their little heads.

Crow Family said...

And you say you aren't crafty! I want to come see all the cute things you have been making!

Katrina said...

Did Brooklyn just grow up overnight?

ashley said...

I keep forgetting to leave you a message Brooks. It's me.......Hna. Silk. Okay, it's Johnston now. I was telling Mock (okay, writing on her blog) that I needed to send you a message and say hello.

So how in the heck are you?!?!? Your little Brooklyn is beautiful!! I just love her spunk from what you describe. Sounds a lot like my little Elli. Little stink......she'll scream until she gets exactly what she wants. But I love her!!

How is AZ???? I miss it down there during this time of year. Oh how I hate so much snow. We are up in Rexburg, ID. My husband is still going to school. Not too much longer. Anyway, I hope you don't care that I have snooped on your blog. I love seeing what you guys are up to. You are more than welcome to check ours out. It's set to private so send me your email and I'll send you an invite.

Take care and Happy Thanksgiving!

Ashley
joh05058@gmail.com