Saturday, April 25, 2009

My Crazy Life

So I have to ask if this has happened to anyone else. Me and Mack have been looking for a truck to purchase. We've been doing our research and calling around. When we call dealerships and tell them what we are looking for they always seem to have exactly what we want and within our price range. We rush down to the dealership with high hopes to find that the truck has mysteriously vanished. But no worries there is another truck on the lot that is not even close to what we were looking for and for only $5000 more. Yep I'm done. I think I am going to give Mack my pink bike.

On a happier note I have to also ask if this is normal. My child is not even two yet and refuses to take baths. However she loves to take showers by herself. We just put her in the shower and she stands under the water until someone will get her out. Is this normal?

We taught Brooklyn how to tickle and she hasn't quite gotten it yet, but it is sure hilarious.

3 comments:

Carly said...

Yes, car dealerships did that to us all the time when we were buying our car, and I just wanted to throw something at them, hard. Finally, Daniel got really rude with the last one we called and said "Look, this is what I'm looking for, and I'm not coming down there if you don't have it, because if I do come all the way down there and you try to sell me something totally different, I am out of there so fast, it will make you dizzy."
We had our car in less than three hours. Funny how that works out, huh?

Madame Mauri said...

Oh my goodness! You need to put up videos of Brooklyn more often! I seriously can not believe how big she is. Wow kids grow so fast! I feel like I don't even 'know' her anymore. She is such a little girl! I miss her!

from Acorn to Oaktree said...

Oh my gosh she is so funny! She has to be your daughter! I can't believe how big she is! I definitely need to come out to visit.