Sunday, November 29, 2009

Quick Update

Ok So I haven't updated my blog since September. Sorry I found facebook and you know how it is. So I will give you a quick update of whats been happening in our lives.

Brooklyn has a new routine she follows every night. She needs her two pink blankets, a white one, Woody (but she calls it her barbie), her cat Ruby and her baby doll. Also she needs her two white binkies. One for her mouth and the other in her hand. Wierd huh!! Do you think this will be brought up in counseling later?




Greg was crowned a princess by Brooklyn.




When Mack went hunting we had a girls weekend and ended up at Panda Express.




Brook became a concert pianist.




We bought a four wheeler that Brooklyn absolutely loves and calls her motorcycle.




And I got a new hat!!

4 comments:

Crow Family said...

Oh Keri she is too cute!! I think it is time to start thinking about another one... =) We will be back in town Christmas weekend. Hope to see you guys at church

Rich Angie said...

wow, you've been busy! see you on facebook... ;)

What's for dinner? said...

Brooklyn is so cute!

Annelise H. Jensen said...

um, can you tell me your secret to your beautiful glowing complexion?!? I want your face! Miss you.